Monday 7 May 2012

Yes, Another Quick Update

It seems as though all my updates to this blog are quick ones, but such is life...

Anyway, I'm pleased to report a couple of decent rides since my last post, mostly on wet roads or in wet air (with a bit of hail mixed in), including an equal fastest-ever (since I started measuring) 20-miler last week and a very enjoyable 33 miles with John yesterday.

I also did a 20-miler westwards a couple of weeks ago, as far as Barrow, on which ride I encountered the hail, heavy rain and strong, cool wind. Heading into the westerly and taking a chance on the weather, I got caught out without waterproofs. Working hard, though, I didn't get too chilled, apart from my hands, and it was all good fun, especially returning with the wind.

Yesterday's ride (in occasional light rain) was a good workout too, as it always is when I have to keep up with John. It was also much-needed, as he reminded me it's now less than three weeks to the Norwich 100!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home