Thursday 28 January 2010

You Can Help by Saving Money

Both Evans Cycles and Wiggle are offering great deals online right now, which means you can save money just by clicking either of their ads on this page.

Better still, you'll be helping the Make a Wish Foundation and /or Multiple Sclerosis Society at the same time.

That's because I get a small commission from every sale through those links and I'll donate 50% of that commission to either or both of those excellent and worthy charities for every purchase between now and September. In case you weren't aware, those are the charities I'm supporting with my Paris to Venice ride.

That's half of almost eight months' worth of commissions. I don't know how long the sales will last or what Wiggle's and Evans' plans are for the rest of the year, but I do know they're both offering some excellent deals at the moment.

It may be end of season for them but I still reckon it's worth getting some winter gear if the cold weather still has you trapped indoors. And if you're going to buy new kit, why not give to a great cause at the same time?

Anyway, have a look. The more you spend, the more you save and the more I, or we, donate!

Roy

PS. When you buy, just tell me which of the charities you'd like to support (or I can split it) and whether you want a mention here and/or on the Just Giving website(s).

And thank you!

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Bianchista said...

Cheers Roy.
I just bought a DVD from Evans Cycles. The purchase itself was worth £14.99. I can't imagine you'll get so much out of it, but if possible, donate what you get to a cancer foundation preferably a foundation concentrating on children.
All my best/George

28 January 2010 at 20:20  
Blogger Roy Everitt said...

Thanks George. I will. I probably should have specified either of the two charities I'm supporting but no problem.

Thanks for breaking the ice!

28 January 2010 at 20:35  
Blogger Bianchista said...

The MS Society would be totally fine too. I've experianced cancer in my family, and MS has struck one of my wife's relatives. So either way - donate it to any foundaton of your liking.

31 January 2010 at 08:37  
Blogger Roy Everitt said...

Ok George. Thanks again. Total commissions are now rapidly approaching £2!

2 February 2010 at 10:41  
Blogger Roy Everitt said...

I've paid the first commissions (minimum is £2) to each of the charity pages.

3 February 2010 at 11:04  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home