Wednesday 4 November 2009

Not Enough Bike Time, But...

Well, at least I got out there today, and boy did I need it.

Just forty minutes on the bike and it took me the first thirty to warm up. Still, the last ten minutes was good.

Actually, it was all good, even the stiff muscles and aching knees at the start, because there's no doubt that I felt ten times more alive out in the fresh air than I did in the warmth and comfort of our house.

And it was good to feel strong for ten minutes, at least!

No great insights today, except to say I should get out more...

Roy

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bianchista said...

Die ganze warheit ist die einzige warheit as zhe germans would put it :-)

My insights usually are either "Why don't I get out more" or "Why did I do this again?"

6 November 2009 at 11:00  
Blogger Roy Everitt said...

Sometimes that's all there is to say :-)

10 November 2009 at 17:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home